Fiblink Baitcasting Casting Freshwater Saltwater Inshore Boat Fishing Rod (10-20-Pound Test), Medium-Heavy
$50.99 (as of October 25, 2017, 10:01 pm)
Graphite construction- utilizing overlapping layers of carbon fiber to achieve exceptional strength and action
Durable, strong and lightweight guides with stainless steel frames and ceramic inserts
Ergonomically shaped and enhanced reel seat
Fiblink Graphite Inshore Casting Baitcasting Fishing Rod
•Energy: Medium Heavy
•Line Weight: 10-20LB
•Trap Weight: 20-40g
6′ Casting Rod—7+1 Publications
7′ Casting Rod—eight+1 Publications
eight’ Casting Rod—nine+1 Publications
6′ Casting Rod—6.7oz.
7′ Casting Rod—7.4oz.
eight’ Casting Rod—eight.0oz.
1. Sturdy, robust and light-weight Publications with stainless-steel frames and ceramic inserts.
2. Prime-carbon composite subject material, which makes use of a proprietary mix of complicated glass fibers to give a boost to sensitivity and make sure sturdiness.
3. Tough, flexible, and versatile.
4. Greater reel seat with corrosion resistant stainless-steel hoods.
5. Extremely-top rate-grade EVA grips.
Graphite development- using overlapping layers of carbon fiber to succeed in outstanding energy and Motion
Sturdy, robust and light-weight Publications with stainless-steel frames and ceramic inserts
Ergonomically formed and Greater reel seat
EVA Break up Grip Care for
Energy: Medium Heavy | Motion: Speedy | Line Weight: 10-20LB | Trap Weight: 20-40g